The TM-60 is the new model, and offers a larger screen that allows you to display the tuner and the metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also improved significantly, ideal for practicing.
Customer ratings and reviews
Warranty after-sales service
Free shipping from 200€
Shipping in 24-48h
Picked up at store
The TM-60 is the new model, and offers a larger screen that allows you to display the tuner and the metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also improved significantly. With the new TM-60 you can practice both your intonation and your rhythm without having to change functions or worry about the duration of the battery.
- Equipped with high-precision tuner and metronome functions. Both functions can be used simultaneously.
- The screen is approximately thirty percent larger than the previous model (TM-50), allowing simultaneous display of the tuner and the metronome.
- Backlit LCD screen that ensures excellent visibility even in dark environments.
- The needle-type Measurement LCD screen detects the tone instantly, providing the excellent response you expect from KORG.
- Wide detection range of C1-C8 that supports a wide range of instruments.
- The calibration is adjustable to adapt to different concert intonations.
- The Marks indicate the intervals of major and minor third.
- The Metronome offers a wide range of tempo from 30 to 252 bpm. Choose between three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations.
- Energy efficiency with approximately twice the battery life. (Compared with KORG TM-50, in the tuner mode with the backlight off).
- Convenient memory backup and auto shutdown functions.
- Tuner Section
Scale 12 notes Temperament equal Detection Range C1 (32.70 Hz) -C8 (4186.01 Hz) for a sine wave input Reference Tone Generation
C3 (130.81 Hz) -C6 (1046.50 Hz) range of three octaves
- Tuning modes Meter mode, sound out mode, sound back mode Calibration Range A4 = 410-480 Hz (1 Hz units) Detection Accuracy Better than +/- 1 hundredth Accuracy of Sound Better than +/- 1 hundredth
Tempo Range Black note = 30-252 times per minute Tempo Adjustment Methods Tempo Pendulum, Full Step, Tap Tempo Beat Types
- Tempo Accuracy +/- 0.3%
- INPUT connectors (6.3 mm monaural jack, unbalanced), headphones (3.5 mm stereo mini jack) Speaker Dynamic speaker (φ23mm) Power Two AAA batteries (3V) Battery life Tuner: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight : off / soft / auto, continuous A4 input, using zinc-carbon batteries)
- Metronome: Approximately 130/55/36 hours (backlight: off / soft / auto, tempo 120, 4 beats, maximum volume, using zinc-carbon batteries)
- Dimensiones: 111 mm x 74 mm x 18 mm