XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA S.L
C/Girona, 124, Barcelona (Barcelona) 08009, Spain, VAT Number:B62017330
www.luthiervidal.com / email@example.com
R.M. de Barcelona, tomo 31976, Folio 1, Hoja B6203028, Insc. 1ª-C.I.F. B-62017330
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
These General Terms and Conditions shall expressly govern the relationships that arise between XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L., and the third parties (hereafter, "Users") who register as users and /or purchase products through the official XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L. website online store (http:// www.luthiervidal.com ", (hereafter the "Store").
The General Conditions govern the use of our website and purchase of our products and / or services through it. When visiting our Website, and using the services of our online store, you accept these Terms and you confirm:
The User agrees to use the Store to purchase the Products and to use each of the services of the Store diligently under the law, morality, public order and provisions hereof. He must also prevent himself from using the said Products or services in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation and use of the Store on the part of the Users or that may harm or cause damage to XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L. goods and rights as well as to those corresponding to its suppliers, Users or, in general, any third party.
For any defect, claim or exercise of his rights, the User may send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The confidentiality of your personal data is a fundamental aspect for XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L. This policy is intended to explain how and for what purposes we use the information collected through the use of any of the services on this website.
In case of doubt or question regarding this policy, do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible: Xavier Vidal i Roca, S.L.
Address: C/ Girona 124. 08009 Barcelona
The information you provide will be strictly used for the following purposes, as appropriate in each case:
1. Process your registration as a user in this portal for contracting our products or services;
2. Verify the identity of the users who has bought in our online shop;
3. Send Newsletters, and other information related with activities, products and services from XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L., including alerts, notifications, newsletters, offers and promotions;
4. Collect opinions about the products and services
5. We will give your data to the financial entities with which the company works to make the payments and collection; to the Spanish Public Administrations that require it; to the transport companies and, in general, for any other purpose that is necessary and implicit for the normal development of the activity offered by XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L.
Personal data received by XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L. in hiring services and/or through the present portal will be treated with the utmost caution and confidentiality.
In compliance with the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform that your personal data is included in files property of XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L. In order to properly manage the services offered by our website.
When the contact information is used for the previously indicated purposes, the legal basis will be the express consent given by you at the time of the data collection (web purchases through the acceptance and knowledge of the data protection information).
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the necessary years to comply with the legal obligations. In the case of contact data used to send commercial information, they will be kept indefinitely for sending information of interest, provided that you do not request the deletion of the information.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletters by selecting the "unsubscribe" option in the bulletin itself.
You have the right to:
• Get confirmation on whether Xavier Vidal i Roca, S.L. is dealing with personal data that concerns you or not.
• Access your personal data
• Request rectification of inaccurate data
• Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data Xavier Vidal i Roca, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Request the portability of the data
• Remove the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the prior consent to its withdrawal.
• Claim before the Control authority of the data referring to your person included in our files, or those of the professional companies that provide service for Xavier Vidal i Roca, S.L. in the terms established in the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
You can contact us by written request by postal mail, to Girona Street 124, 08009 Barcelona or send an email to the email address email@example.com. To exercise your rights you must attach a copy of your ID or other document that proves your identity, and indicating the right you want to exercise. This waiver will not have retroactive effect, but could prevent the provision of the Services.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public organizations for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
We remind you that in case you provide us with information about another individual, you must, prior to its inclusion, inform him/her of: a) the fact that you provide our company with his/her personal data for the purposes mentioned above; b) that we will incorporate the data in our files exclusively for the aforementioned purposes; c) that XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA recognizes the interested parties the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition that legally correspond to them, and that to exercise them they can be addressed by written communication in the indicated terms.
XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA declares and guarantees that it maintains security levels of protection of personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 , on Protection of Personal Data, which has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by users, without prejudice to inform that the measures of Internet security are not impregnable.
Your data may be hosted on: GOOGLE DOCS, service provided by Google Inc. (with registered office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States); and CPANEL (with registered office at 3131 W Alabama Box # 30, Houston, TX 77098)
XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L. shall provide personal passwords to the user who signs in on the website. These passwords shall be used to have access to the services provided by the Website. The user must keep the passwords under his exclusive liability in the strictest and most absolute confidentiality, therefore being liable for the damages or consequences of any kind that arise from the breach or disclosure of the password. For security reasons, the user may change the telematic access passwords to the services related to the Website at any time. The User agrees to immediately inform XAVIER VIDAL I ROCA, S.L. of any unauthorised use of his password and of any access to the said password by unauthorised third parties.
A cookie is a small text file that a website can store on your computer to help keep track of different things, like if you want to stay logged into a website, or your preferences within a website. You can read more about them on this HTTP cookie Wikipedia article.
We use analysis cookies to track information about the number of users visiting our site and measure their navigation. That's why we use Google Analytics tool to develop our web as our visitors demand.
Should the User not want a cookie to be installed on his hard drive, he should configure his Internet browser in such a way that it does not accept the said cookies. In the same way, the User may freely destroy the cookies. In the event the User decides to disable the cookies, the quality and speed of the service may diminish and he may even lose access to some of the services offered in the Store:
These general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute arising from the interpretation or execution that may occur in relation to the validity, interpretation, fulfilment or termination of this contract shall be submitted to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of the City of Barcelona, and the User shall waive his jurisdiction as long as the applicable law allows the said waiver.
If you have any doubt or question about or Policy Privacy or your personal data, pleas send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Por Kaoru K. (Madrid, España) el 26 May 2019 :
Por Enrique R. (San Juan de Mozarrifar, España) el 09 May 2019 :
Por Enrique R. (San Juan de Mozarrifar, España) el 09 May 2019 :
Por Isabel María A. (Madrid, España) el 08 May 2019 :
Por Luis S. (Logroño, España) el 28 Apr. 2019 :